[Tweeters] Northern Goshawk on Larch Mt, Clark Co., WA

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Mon Mar 16 21:20:36 PDT 2015

Today I went up to Larch Mt to look for western bluebirds Randy Hill had found a few days ago. I dipped there but while starring up the hill where the bluebirds had been seen a northern goshawk (#145) flew over the ridge and over me. I had a camera on the seat of the car and got off two photos both bad quality and one extremely bad (taking a shot into the sun does not help!). I searched for the bird and never saw it again. I know not to post photos if anyone wishes to see it send me a private email. The shape long tail and broad wings show well.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA