[Tweeters] Townsend's Solitaire

Louis Kreemer lpkreemer at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:50:20 PDT 2015

Hello Tweets,
I had a Townsend’s Solitaire in my yard on the 11th of March. If you’re wondering where to look for this bird, I live on 77th St. between Dayton and Greenwood Ave, Seattle, and therefore on the East side of Greenwood Ave. I apologize for this posting being rather late, as I saw the bird nearly a week ago, and have not seen it again. If you email me then I can give you an image of the bird. If you want a chance to see the bird, but you live a little ways away, you could make it a double trip by going to Green Lake. I live in a fairly populated area, and if the Solitaire would have gone to a park it would probably be Green Lake, as that is the closest park, but maybe it is still in the neighborhood.

Good Luck,
Louis