[Tweeters] Kenya birding question

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 07:06:57 PDT 2015

Dear Tweeters,
A friend and I will be birding Nairobi National Park in Kenya for two quick days this July. Then we visit Madagascar. On my way home, I will have four or five days on my own, back in Kenya.
I don't know whether it would be better to spend those days also at Nairobi National Park, or visit another area of the country a bit farther off. I've birded South Africa's Kruger National Park, as well as Egypt and the Middle East, but never East Africa. Thus, there are quite a few new birds for me to seek. A lot of them are Cisticolas! Suggestions as to how best to spend those four to five days would be most welcome.
Yours truly,
Gary Bletsch