[Tweeters] Hummingbird nest! / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Wed Mar 18 13:22:37 PDT 2015

Hi Tweeters -

My husband just brought in the sweetest gift ever! He had just bringing in the garbage cans and there in the driveway found a tiny little clump. (1.5 in)
He picked it up and brought it too me!
I was beside myself with glee but sad of course for it having probably blown down. I have it in a tiny cloche. It is covered with lichens and lined with the white fluff from those white fluff balls from WBU!! I also think there's one wild hair from one of the dogs we recently sat for. I had been seeing one taking the fluff to this tree from which it fell. I know there are others and will hope they stay put.

This is the best 41st Anniversary gift ever!! (3/22). Way better than any diamond!! I may have to find some white Jelly Bellies and put them in it for Easter! ;-)

I've taken a photo if anyone would like to see it.

Caryn / Wedgwood