[Tweeters] Ruddy Ducks at Union Bay Natural Area

Louis Kreemer lpkreemer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:01:49 PDT 2015

Hello Tweets, today I was able to see two male Ruddy Ducks at Montlake Fill in the early morning. Both of them were consistently diving for food on the Main Pond. Their bills are starting to show blue. I believe these same birds have been reported earlier in the week by Connie Sidles, and it looks as though they plan to stick around that area for a bit. When I went on Monday I did not see them, however, I went in the afternoon then, and so that would probably lower the chance of seeing them. If you want to see a few photos, email me.

Good Birding,
Louis