[Tweeters] hybrid goose identification help wanted

Kevin Lucas kevinslucas at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 22:03:34 PDT 2015

Recently I photographed a large odd goose that appears, based on a quick Google image search, to be a Canada x Graylag hybrid. I'd appreciate suggestions, off list is fine.vikingcovegmail.com
I placed a photo in my "Identification help wanted" gallery at kevinslucas.comCanada Goose x Graylag hybrid |

|   |

| Canada Goose x Graylag hybrid |With a quick Google image search this appears to be a Canada x Graylag Goose hybrid. It was noticeably larger than the Canada Goose it was near. |

| |

| View on kevinslucas.com | Preview by Yahoo |

| |

|   |

Thanks,Kevin LucasSelah, WA