[Tweeters] (no subject)

Devorah the Ornithologist birdologist at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 05:11:44 PDT 2015

wow, what marvellous work, both of you! So wonderful that I shared the
video on my Guardian blog, and linked to christine's piece about rufus
hummingbirds! take a peek, or share this link with all your friends, family
and colleagues:

http://gu.com/p/46p64/stw

thanks for sharing!

--
GrrlScientist
Devorah Bennu, PhD
birdologist at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/GrrlScientist
http://www.theguardian.com/science/grrlscientist
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/grrlscientist>
http://birdnote.org/contributor/grrlscientist
http://www.scilogs.com/maniraptora/
*sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt. *[Virgil, Aeneid]