[Tweeters] Sibley's Guide reprinting question

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 19:15:34 PDT 2015

Hello Tweets,

So, I have finally looked into the Sibley's Guide print recall and reorder
situation. My family accidentally gifted me two books. Silver lining is,
one of them says "Second Edition, March 2014". It has light font. The next
says "Second printing, July 2014", and its font is darker. Question is, is
the second book, the "Second printing, July 2014", the corrected printing?
Do I not have to go get another one? Is my problem solved?

Thanks for the help, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

josh.n.glant at gmail.com