[Tweeters] The next day's FOY warbler: Townsend's

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:11:37 PDT 2015

Good morning Tweets,

After yesterday’s FOY Orange-crowned Warbler in Lincoln Park, I was excited again this morning to hear a Townsend’s Warbler in the shrubbery outside my bedroom window. I know these guys often hang around all winter, but this is the FOY at my house. I’m so grateful to the previous owners of our new-to-us house for the abundance of tall shrubs around the yard; I hadn’t appreciated in former houses what a terrific difference that makes for prospects of bird sighting!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/trileigh/

Happy birding,
Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker
Lincoln Park, West Seattle
Natural history website: Naturalpresencearts.com<Naturalpresence.wordpress.com>
Photography: Flickr.com/photos/trileigh