[Tweeters] Sad Hummer News / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Mar 27 13:16:56 PDT 2015

Hi Tweeters -

Just looked up at the Anna's nest and sadly it was destroyed. I had checked on her last night and she was sitting on the nest. While I was away, my husband
noticed it didn't look the same, put the scope on it and could see her still trying to sit on it to no avail. Heartbreaking.

Sorry to be Debbie Downer, but disappointed she wasn't able to have a brood. (Now I am brooding!)

There's plenty more fluff out there, so hopefully she'll keep trying.

Caryn / Wedgwood