[Tweeters] Violet-green swallows

Denis DeSilvis avnacrs4birds at outlook.com
Fri Mar 27 14:29:03 PDT 2015

I hadn't thought about it until I saw this message, but on a Seattle Audubon trip along the lower Duwamish River last Sunday, we had 80-100 Violet-green Swallows feeding over Hamm Creek and the field next to it. Also heard a SAVANNAH SPARROW singing there.

This is a place that for some reason the Violet-greens migrate through - I've seen them come through in flocks up to 200 birds in the past.

May all your birds be identified,
Denis DeSilvis
avnacrs4birds at outlook dot com

Sent from my Windows Phone