[Tweeters] Violet-green swallows

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:29:14 PDT 2015

I also saw my FOY Violet-green and Tree Swallows at Green Lake last Sunday. The sky was filled with them! They were swooping over the water, too. I also saw my FOY American Goldfinches singing, and a gorgeous singing Audubon's Warbler near the tennis courts at the NW corner, just south of the Bathhouse Theater.

Good birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com