[Tweeters] Orange-crowned Warbler et al at Point No Point

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 22:16:08 PDT 2015

Hi all,
At Point No Point today Delia and I had an Orange-crowned Warbler, a very large flock of Bonaparte's Gulls, a large flock of surfing Brant, a Common Loon, plus a singing Hutton's Vireo, a Western Scrub-Jay and Rufous Hummingbirds, plus a River Otter eating a flounder.
Shots from today and other recent shots (Warning: nothing rare!) including our returned Violet-green Swallows are at
http://ednewbold.com/greatest-hits-of-the-late-winter-shooting-season/

Best wishes,
Ed Newbold  residential Beacon Hill Seattle