[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic

festuca at comcast.net festuca at comcast.net
Fri Oct 2 17:34:15 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I got called from the waiting list for tomorrow's Westport pelagic trip, only to be told they were postponing the trip until Sunday.

IF they get enough folks able to go to make it a viable trip!

I haven't talked to Westport Seabirds this p.m., but if you're waiting & available for a last-minute trip, give Phil or Chris a call:
"Please let us know as soon as possible (phone 360-268-9141 or e-mail pmand001 at comcast.net ) if you are able to come on Sunday so that we can see if we have enough of you to make the trip. Thank you for your timely response and understanding."

Cheers,
Jon. Anderson
Olympia, Wash