[Tweeters] Snohomish-Skagit Bird Trip 10-4-15 (followup PSA)

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 00:25:10 PDT 2015

It is currently pheasant season at some of the DFW sites I visited with waterfowl season soon to follow.  As a courtesy to the hunters and for your own safety, I recommend anyone visiting these sites during bird hunting season wear hi-viz "hunter orange" safety clothing.   I forgot to pack out our vests Sunday, but I will throw them into the car for future trips to the sites.      Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA