[Tweeters] The Sun Also Rises

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Tue Oct 6 16:53:15 PDT 2015

Perceptive naturalist's might have noted my faux pas, or boo boo if you will, concerning the direction of the sunrise around here, which is traditionally in the East.
Having spent most of my life on the West side of the Sound (or Salish Sea, as in Bellingham) I keep getting my wires crossed here in Port Townsend, even after almost after almost two years camped out here. For me, looking across the Sound has always meant West. I suppose I could blame it on contact dementia (via my parents) but it's largely my own relatively sudden change in perspective, I think.
Jeff Gibsonjust sayin'Port Townsend Wa