[Tweeters] Possible Little Bunting at Ocean Shores

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:04:30 PDT 2015

Hi Blair,

I'm a member of the forum, and I can tell you that it's a stunning bright bird! Really no mistaking it for anything else. The photographs are of decent quality, showing a bird feeding on seeds in the grass. Unfortunately, as Matt Bartels said, the finder did express a desire to keep his yard private from visiting birders, to keep twitchers from trampling his rain-soaked lawn into mush, which is understandable. I guess all we can do is be happy for the finder - what an amazing yardbird! :)

Good birding, Joshua Glant

Mercer Island, WA

Josh.n.glant at gmail.com