[Tweeters] Re: Possible Little Bunting at Ocean Shores and Whatbird

K Ingalls kayliningalls at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 14:08:45 PDT 2015

Hey Tweeters

I saw the post on what bird about the Little Bunting, and it is a wonderful
bird!
I posted on the ID page that Joshua posted the link to (Paintedbunting123,
that's me!) and originally IDed it as a Lapland Longspur, because, having
never been out of the ABA area, I had no clue a Little Bunting existed
until the person after me responded!
However, I agree that it is one after some research, what a great bird!
It is a bummer that no one else will see it, but I totally symphasize with
the person who found it not wanting 5 million twitchers in his yard!

I'll second what Joshua says about Whatbird, it is a great site, especially
for a young birder like to me to get to know some other young birders! It
also has some very visited ID forums, so if you are ever stuck with an ID
I'd recommend posting!