[Tweeters] three WT Sparrows and a still present tanager

Ed Swan Edswan2 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 12 14:09:16 PDT 2015

Not a Brown Booby but it was interesting this morning when I looked out at
the birds in the yard and saw the tan-striped White-throated Sparrow that's
been present for the last several weeks and then noticed two other
tan-striped birds in a bird bath and under the nearby feeder. I've never
had three White-throated Sparrows in my yard at once before. Also, a
Western Tanager continues to forage and call in the bushes and trees along
our yard as well, getting a little late in the season for them. I also have
a beautiful leucistic Northern Flicker that is mostly pearly white and
rose/peach colored.

Ed

Ed Swan

Nature writer and guide