[Tweeters] Edmonds marsh dunlin(?) 10-13-15

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 07:45:35 PDT 2015

Both the mystery sandpipers and I returned to the marsh Tuesday (10/13) afternoon. The light was better than the day before, so I dragged out my telephoto lens to shoot from the #1 viewing platform.
Three of us at the platform believed the shore birds were dunlin.  You can look at the photos by scrolling down page 56 and voice your opinion. http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?11497-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA-2015/page56
Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA