[Tweeters] Birding tours in Mexico

Shirley V. n7ozv at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 15:03:06 PDT 2015

Hi Rachel,

My family and friends had a great birding tour to Mexico April of this year. We went with Alberto Martinez of ambirdingtours at gmail.com. We birded the Chiapas hot spots and birded the Bonampak/Yaxchilan area with a bonus of seeing a tapir in the Rio Usumacinta. Total species for the trip was 195. We saw Scarlet Macaws on a private boat trip on Rio Lancantun and Pink Headed Warblers on private tribal lands by special permission. You can check out www.flickr.com/photos/albertohawk25 for some of the specialties of the area.

Shirley Vander Veen