[Tweeters] Does anyone have specifics on the clay-colored sparrow
at Steigerwald NWR today?
rflores_2 at msn.com
Sat Oct 17 17:30:20 PDT 2015
Here is an ebird listing? Would like better location specifics?
Clay-colored Sparrow (Spizella pallida) (1)
- Reported Oct 17, 2015 08:00 by EV Armitage
- Steigerwald Lake NWR, Clark, Washington
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=45.5676572,-122.3147392&ll=45.5676572,-122.3147392
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S25452414
- Comments: "ID'd by trip leader & seen by several in group: small, unmarked pale breast, dark head-stripes, making chip calls; first time I'd seen this bird"
More information about the Tweeters