[Tweeters] Mason County Saturday

Patricia Taylor pat.mary.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:35:36 PDT 2015

For those thinking of taking an exploratory trip on the M.V. Coho I can say
save your money. Despite "The Blob" there is little of interest in the
straits with only 5 Sooty and 1 Pink-footed Shearwater and 1 Pomarine
Jaeger seen on October 17. Gulls abound with the usual numbers of murres.
Info on Vancouver Island boobies below.

https://picasaweb.google.com/Warbler2020/Ranges#6204524353321994658

Keith Taylor
Victoria BC