[Tweeters] American Dipper at Greenlake today

barry levineb at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 17 21:32:53 PDT 2015

Tweeters,
Kate Tillotson and I saw an American Dipper at Greenlake this afternoon
near the softball field located directly south of the pool. The bird
flew in from near the swimming area, landed on the lake, swam for a few
seconds, then headed to the lakes edge where it proceeded to feed around
exposed rocks. Given the unusual nature of seeing this species there
would welcome any input about previous records. Maybe Martin Muller will
chime in.
Sorry for the late report but we had no access at the time to pass this
along to the group.
All the best
--
barry Levine