[Tweeters] Tiny's Land birding and a few mushrooms seen

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:31:42 PDT 2015

Tweeters:
Just wanted to share a few shots recently taken up in n. Lake Stevens. HERMIT THRUSH and other shots, plus (for those interested) a few mushroom photos, this being the best time of year for those also.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/14115261@N05/21937926882/in/dateposted-public/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/14115261@N05/21762260290/in/dateposted-public/
In addition, I have some photos inbound from Dalian, China, which I just departed--dazzling birding as expected. Now I'm visiting Vladivostok again, and the birding has been just as good with more photos coming for that area. And on Sunday, South Korea...
Scott AtkinsonLake Stevens mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com