[Tweeters] Photos from Neah Bay

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Wed Oct 28 18:51:07 PDT 2015

This last weekend I birded with fellow Raven Loonatics teammates Sarah Peden
and Jordan Gunn. We had a great time and got to see many great birds. The
highlight was finding and photographing three White-winged Crossbills. A
life bird for all three of us. Over the next couple days other folks were
able to see those birds too which is great. We also benefited from others
finding rare birds and letting us know about them.

Below is a link to an album of 10 images from the weekend plus a Brown Booby
collage from Three Crabs.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/seattlebirdman/albums/72157658133630734

Happy birding!

Doug Schurman