[Tweeters] Continuing Clark Co. Brewer's Sparrow--Yes!

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Thu Apr 14 16:47:18 PDT 2016

Thank you Kevin for finding the bird !!! ... and for John and Luke for rushing over to Kevin so Gene and I knew they had found something ... (Gene and I were still sitting in the car watching the rain and wondering just how serious of a birders we were) ... anyways, after watching the bird for a bit we all split and headed back to our cars - when we found the bird again ... and I got a respectable picture of a Brewer's Sparrow with a new "do" ...

http://northwestbirding.com/Images16Apr/clarkCC_brewers_sparrow_04-14-16.jpg

nice find Ray and thanks Ryan for re-finding it and getting us all out there.

enjoy,
Lyn