[Tweeters] RE: Birds and Photog / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Apr 1 14:26:03 PDT 2016

Interesting study! I do hope more is done on this! I think.

Reading about bushtits nesting (since they are again in my garden) and that they are prone to abandon construction if disturbed too heavily (Peterson Nest guide), I tend to give them and the other birds (as best I can) their space, especially the ones that seem to be more reclusive. Maybe like some people in their desire for private time.

But, hopefully this is all true and not just "pish-ful" thinking! ;-))

Caryn / Wedgwood