[Tweeters] Bald Eagle overhead and Taking Trileigh's lead ; -) / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Apr 1 16:02:37 PDT 2016

Hi Tweeters,

Larry Hubbell just stopped by to take a peek at the bushtit nest and while waiting and watching we hear one eagle, then we saw a pair and then their were 4 Bald Eagles circling and calling overhead! Were they following him home from Whidbey or looking for him from Union Bay? Or were they from Greenlake or Magnuson/Matthews Beach area? Either way, since having just taken Bud Anderson's Amazing Raptor class, it was like they visited right on cue! Or testing us!

So as to Trileigh's lead - I must congratulate Larry Hubbell for also making the list for the Master Birder class! (And this is no April Fool's joke!) He was also a great guy to carpool with and I'm sure we'll be hearing on his blog about his upcoming adventures.

We live in such a glorious place (especially with this weather!) and it's great to learn so much right here on Tweeters!

Congrats Larry! Way to go!

Caryn / Wedgwood