[Tweeters] Westport Pelagic Trip, April 23

Bruce LaBar blabar at harbornet.com
Mon Apr 4 16:08:00 PDT 2016

Our first Spring trip is scheduled for Saturday, April 23. This is a wonderful time to see breeding plumaged loons, phalaropes and other seabirds that are moving north for their nests. There should be a good number of albatross, shearwaters, storm-petrels and alcids during this time, as well.
Checking through recent April trips, we have had some great sightings.
2015- 1 Flesh-footed Shearwater, 2014- 1 SHORT-TAILED ALBATROSS, 2012-19! Parakeet Auklets, 2011- 7! Laysan Albatross and 1 Flesh-footed Shearwater, 2008- 3 Manx Shearwaters and in 2006- 11 Parakeet Auklets.

For further information and to make reservations, please visit our website at www.westportseabirds.com

On behalf on Westport Seabirds,
Bruce LaBar
Tacoma,WA