[Tweeters] FOY Yellow Warbler at Discovery Park

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Mon Apr 4 17:05:53 PDT 2016

Probably you've all been seeing these for a while now, but my wife and I spotted a Yellow Warbler on the north side of the large meadow at Discovery Park today, gleaning from the beautifully blooming apple tree next to the (equally beautiful) dogwoods. Another was singing a couple of trees further back, but we got no looks at that one.
Other than that, all the usual suspects at Discovery Park. Mostly, though, it was a gorgeous day, so even the regular ol' song sparrows, towhees, and hummingbirds are enough to make it worthwhile.
Josh in Licton Springscoralliophila at live dot com