[Tweeters] Book Sale / Greg Toffic

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:11:20 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets - perhaps you saw in the Seattle Times recently that, Partners West, my long time local book wholesaler has just closed. This is really putting Flora & Fauna Books on the spot, making it difficult for me to reorder inventory for W.O.S Mtgs & the WOS conference in Walla Walla. My immediate response is to decide to have a 20% off sale for all Tweets. This would be on every book in stock. It works best for people in Seattle, but I ought to be able figure out how to ship to those out of town. On my last special offer, all orders were either from out of town or out of state.!! So it is clear that there are birders out there who need bird books.

On another note of change, our long time friend & colleague, Greg Toffic, is about to move to Maine. He gave me his details if you want to stay in contact with he & Sally.

Sale runs until April 26, which is Audubon's Birthday! But you MUST make an appointment.

Street Address is: #203- 3401 West Government Way, Seattle, WA 98199. This is the last block before the main (East) Gate to Discovery Park. Best wishes,

David Hutchinson, 206-282-0093