[Tweeters] Osprey Nest Gone at 405 and 116th

Rick Tyler rhtyler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:47:39 PDT 2016

I called the Washington dept of Fish and Wildlife, who said they would
coordinate with US Fish and Wildlife and look into this. The nest should
not have been removed without a permit from US F&W. Of course, the tower
owner might have a permit and we don't know about it.

I'll let you know if I hear anything else from them.

Rick Tyler

--
Rick Tyler