[Tweeters] Retraction and Update on Osprey Nest at I-405 and 116th

Snell Margaret masnell at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 15:45:29 PDT 2016

Tweets, I want to issue a retraction and an apology for my hasty 60 mph conclusion about the osprey nest at 4405 and 116th.

First, it is still there .
Second, I spoke with a workman on site this afternoon. He informed me that the work crew had been told NOT to touch the nest in any manner because of possible law violation. He also said the nest was already quite large.
Third, this speaks well for the positive effects of the migratory act.
Fourth, I want to thank those of you who responded to my post, which made me aware I had better check on what I had said. So again, my apologies for my hasty judgment at 60 mph. Margaret Snell