[Tweeters] Retraction and Update on Osprey Nest at I-405 and 116th

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:13:55 PDT 2016

Margaret & all those who replied,

You inspired me to contact an acquaintance at the local power company. A
homeowner recently told me that several juvenile hawks have been killed and
injured at a utility pole near two nests in past years. The power company
response I got was friendly, and it seems likely the pole will be modified
soon. I was told that injury or death isn't necessary, nor is proximity to
a nest. It helps to record the pole number from its metal tag.

Good Birding,
Kevin Lucas
Selah, WA

https://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html