[Tweeters] Lewis Co. site guide for Hwy 12

Tom Mansfield birds at t-mansfield.com
Thu Apr 7 19:52:59 PDT 2016

Dave – this is brilliant and in the best tradition of Washington Birder! For those who are “county listers” or just interested in seeing birds away from home, Lewis is one of the state’s most challenging counties. This is an amazingly helpful and thoughtful guide complete with great photos, statistics and suggestions. How wonderful that you have made this contribution to WA birding.

With thanks, Tom Mansfield in Seattle.