[Tweeters] Coopers/Merlins etc in Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Fri Apr 8 11:24:33 PDT 2016

Tweeters -
I missed the action this am about 10:30 but hubby saw a Coopers flying in and land (juvie - light colored belly) in cedar. Also saw two Merlin's overhead (seems to be a regular thing) circling and calling. Will be looking for raptors in Yakima Canyon soon - testing my ID skills after Bud's class!!

Our Bushtit nest is nearly complete and saw the Brown Creeoer again yesterday afternoon at eye level.
Seen to have one hummingbird nesting in another fir - still trying to locate it but have to take regular neck breaks.

I'm sure or hopeful for Juncos and Towhees to be nesting hear or nearby. Maybe in my Birdnest Spruce? It would be a perfect spot!

Enjoy this gorgeous day!!

Caryn / Wedgwood