[Tweeters] Possible White-tailed Eagle at Fort Casey, Whidbey Island

littlebirder littlebirder at pacifier.com
Sun Apr 10 18:25:08 PDT 2016

I said the first photo looks like a 3rd year Bald Eagle. Other one could be leuistic

Sherry HagenVancouver, WAlittlebirder at gmail.com
-------- Original message --------From: Will's Email <yekramw at gmail.com> Date: 4/10/16 5:38 PM (GMT-08:00) To: Susan Littlefield <susan.littlefield at gmail.com> Cc: Tweeters at mailman1.u.washington.edu Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Possible White-tailed Eagle at Fort Casey, Whidbey Island
Great photos!
I ask that when the experts reply they do so to all of us!
Trip to Ft. Casey, anyone!!

Will & Willie MarkeyEast of Auburn on Soos CreekSent from my IPhone