[Tweeters] Vancouver Bottoms this morning

Hy-bird re_hill at q.com
Sat Apr 16 17:25:05 PDT 2016

Headed to Lower River Road this morning hoping for a massive fallout (ha!)
at Frenchman Bar Park. Lots of Yellow-rumped Warblers but not much more
than that. A lingering White-throated Sparrow and my local FOY House Wrens
and American Goldfinches. Past the gate at the north end of the road
walking toward Post Office Lake (which now can only be viewed from a
barrier just beyond the last house) I found 4 SOLITARY SANDPIPERS in a
wetland with Killdeer and Greater Yellowlegs. A single Clark's Grebe was
visible from the LaFramboise Rd access to Vancouver Lake.

Randy Hill
Ridgefield