[Tweeters] More birds E. of the Cascades, 4-17-16

Izzy Wong gobirder at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:59:36 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets,

Just a brief report here about our outing yesterday East of the mountains.

FOY birds include: HOUSE WREN, PYGMY NUTHATCH, YELLOW WARBLER, LONG-BILLED CURLEW, N. ROUGH-WINGED SWALLOW, CASPIAN TERN, BLACK-NECKED STILT, CINNAMON TEAL (pair), YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD (several pairs), BREWER’S SPARROW, VESPER SPARROW, BLACK-CROWNED NIGHT-HERON, and my favorite hawk, the SWAINSON’S HAWK (pair).

Birding area included Kittitas and Grant counties. Many other birds sighted on a day of perfect weather. And the sage country flowers have come back to life; always an exciting sight to behold.

Total feathered friends sighted: 70 for the day.

Enjoy the Spring,
isadora wong
seattle, wa
gobirder at gmail.com