[Tweeters] Edmonds Marsh North American-Eurasian hybd green-winged teal?

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 01:13:50 PDT 2016

Monday morning (4-18-16)  I photographed a male green-winged teal at the Edmonds marsh that may have been a North American-Eurasian hybrid.   It had the vertical shoulder stripe of the North American green-winged teal but the wider, more pronounced yellow pinstripes on its head like the Eurasian green-winged teal.
Scroll down to the photos at  the bottom of page 16 and let me know what you think.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?13240-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA-2016/page16

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA