[Tweeters] Tiny's Land (n. Lake Stevens) migrants today

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 10:29:43 PDT 2016

Tweeters:

The warm clear weather continues to bring the northbound songbird migrants. As I write I can hear a PACIFIC-SLOPE FLYCATCHER in the deep forest along the entry drive, the habitat there apparently still adequate despite new openings created by the November 2015 storm. More surprising was a W. WOOD-PEWEE that vocalized twice along nearby Sleepy Hollow Rd. at about 7:45 a.m. this morning. The PAC-SLOPE is right in there for an average FOS bird, but the PEWEE is well ahead of average arrival in the first week of May.

Will post the list to EBird when time allows.

Scott Atkinson

Lake Stevens

mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com