[Tweeters] shorebird numbers at GHNWR

dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Mon Apr 25 21:14:51 PDT 2016

Hey Tweets...the counting of shorebirds has begun at the Grays Harbor
NWR in Hoquiam. Wildlife biologists and volunteers have made two counts
so far and will go out and count every few days and post the numbers at
the festival web site.

http://www.shorebirdfestival.com/sightings.html

Meanwhile, I am getting daily reports from friends out here in Ocean
Shores that "the birds are here". I now have a 4X4 SUV and have been out
looking for myself, and yep...they're definitely here! Nothing like 200
Marbled Godwits standing around looking cool to get my attention.

Dianna Moore

Ocean Shores