[Tweeters] Crow gets a scare

Rob Sandelin robsan668 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 15:52:00 PDT 2016

Today while doing some trail maintenance in the woods I heard a series of
sharp yelps from a crow. It was a sound I have never heard a crow make
before and I located the crow and it was flying at full speed, dodging
through vine maples with a accipter on its tail. It went by so fast I
couldn't determine Coopers or Sharpie but the bird of prey chased the crow
out of view. A couple minutes later the accipiter flew back the direction it
came from, so I assumed the crow got away.

Rob Sandelin

Snohomish County