[Tweeters] Anteeksi , Finland.

Jeff Gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Thu Apr 28 22:31:51 PDT 2016

After writing my last post, which was done half falling asleep, I got a wake-up call from one of my ant roommates - yes I live with ants.

The ant kindly mentioned to me "hey pal, I think you just flunked your first Finnish lesson because in your feeble note-taking, you mis - transcribed that Finnish term of apology, which is 'Anteeksi' not 'Antsaki'. 'Antsaki' sounds like a drink at a bug sushi bar, just sayin' ".
Now corrected, I can sleep in peace, at least I hope so.
Jeff Gibsonabout to snooze inPort Townsend Wa