[Tweeters] Subject: Re: White-cheeked Starling

Denis DeSilvis avnacrs4birds at outlook.com
Sat Apr 30 11:50:18 PDT 2016

Tweeters,
To build on what Scott said, one late April a Navy ship I was on was 100 miles off Cocoa Beach, FL and we had several hundred swallows, a dozen or so warblers, a Spotted Sandpiper, a Yellow-billed Cuckoo, and a Brown Noddy land on the deck, which was covered in water from a fresh-water wash down. I've had similar experiences on Navy ships in the Med, Pacific, and Black Sea. It's not unusual.

May all your birds be identified,
Denis DeSilvis

Sent from my Windows Phone