[Tweeters] Speaking of Parakeets

Bruce Lagerquist runningdoggie at live.com
Tue Aug 2 23:12:00 PDT 2016

Tweets,

Speaking of Parakeets, does anybody know what happened to the parakeets or parrots that used to hang out around Seward Park in the winter and then in the spring would undertake the very arduous migration to Maple Leaf where they would hang out for the summer? I remember it was a pretty good sized flock, somewhere between 10 and 20 birds. I've not seen or heard them for quite awhile. Many years ago they showed up en-masse to my feeder, it was a real thrill!

Bruce