[Tweeters] birding trip to Cuba

David Cook 41cdcook at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:44:12 PDT 2016

I have been making the arrangements for a 10 day guided birding trip to
Cuba. The island has 25-30 endemics as well as many more near endemics.
Because of Federal government rule changes it is now possible for Americans
to travel there without having to apply for a license. I have lined up a
well respected guide and he has provided me with a detailed itinerary I can
share. The price would be under $2000. The exact cost depends on how many
of us are going. The dates are Dec. 28 - Jan. 6. By that time there will
be 3-4 US airlines with permission to fly to Cuba daily.

If you are interested in this trip, please contact me offline
41cdcook at gmail.com

Dave Cook
Seattle
41cdcook at gmail.com