[Tweeters] Re: WA state swift roosts

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Wed Aug 3 09:19:55 PDT 2016

As best I could tell the Wagner swifts began their exit at 8:08 this morning. I didn’t have my stopwatch going but my wristwatch indicated it was over in about three minutes. Looks like a handful came back in and there is a small pile of four high on the south wall. It’s actually five. http://wildearth.tv/cam/vauxs-swifts <http://wildearth.tv/cam/vauxs-swifts>

Who among you in all of tweeterdom attempted to count them this morning?

Larry

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah