[Tweeters] Brown creeper / Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Aug 4 19:39:58 PDT 2016

Evening Tweeters,

Had a nice sighting of a Brown Creeper tonite. We have been seeing it again the last week or so. Guess it likes to dine here, just not nest. I'd been missing it since seeing it so often in April/May.

Also had a Bandtailed pigeon the other day. Hadn't had one here regularly since last year. A crow chased it off. At least it never got the Bushtit nest!!

Been having a Bewick's alarm clock going off right outside the window each morning - earlier than my actual alarm. Must have been just before 6 today (road work day!). Much better than crow babies!!

Caryn / Wedgwood

Sent from my iPhone